Thursday, February 18, 2010

Really the WILD WILD West???

NOTHING beats a dose of the Wild, Wild West to ease the anxiety that accompanies change. For most Americans, cowboys, covered-wagon caravans and Wild Bill Hickok are icons of rugged individualism that simultaneously stimulate and soothe.

The last time the bloom was on the Wild West rose, for instance, Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty, and the boys of the Ponderosa galloped into the American living room. Their mission was simple: to triumph over a variety of bad guys on a weekly basis.

Men such as Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson and Luke Short and women like Lottie Deno and Big Nose Kate. These were truly the folks of the Wild Wild West!

Ok so I'm starting to sound like I will be moving out there back in the "day"! But, I know that I will actually be moving to a place that most likely will even have a pool! Some hard frontier life for me, huh?? Ahh well...

I drink to your health when I'm with you,
I drink to your health when I'm alone,
I drink to your health so darn often,
I'm starting to worry about my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment