Saturday, February 20, 2010

Living in Tuscon

Well, I have been looking for ways to make a living if I move to Tuscon. I have pretty many skills, so I have been looking at Sales postions and even Server positions that could possible hold me over!

The way this thing is going to work most likely, is that my husband will retire when we move there! SO...of course, my best possibilities are jobs where I can get some sort of health care!

Since I am presently working in Healthcare sales, I am thinking that with ALL the retired people out there, there should be positions needed that are tied into healthcare. I have worked in Assisted Living Admissions and that might be a good thing to get into out there. After a kind of QUICK search, I did find some positions for Healthcare Liaisons. THAT is basically what I have been doing for 10 years or so.....I get referrals from hospitals, Doctors, etc. to "use" the services of the company I work for....whether it be Assisted Living or Medical Equipment. I think that is an area I would be best suited for...

BUT as I said, I can even waitress....I REALLY don't care! I JUST need a way to make a living when I get out there! My sister-in-law is in HR with the Tucson Botanical Gardens, which if you have never been to, you should REALLY check out tucsonbotanical.org It is SUCH a cool place, BUT as far as getting a job there, I think the only positions available are for retail sales and only part time....so I don't think that would be enough to help me make a living! It's a shame, because it is SO cool to be there!

Well, I will continue looking and if you know of anyone who is looking for a GREAT sales rep in Tucson, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment